Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I used Priceline to make a hotel reservation a month in advance. immediately then I received an email confirmation from priceline with ads to rent a car which I did. The hotel reservation I made was with a cancellation option but I didn't realize that the car rental had 2 options and I mistakenly purchased the one without cancellation option and non refundable one. I called the next day to cancel it but of course they keep repeating this reservation is not refundable and the manager I was talking to told me they get to keep my money no even budget rental car. I felt like priceline was stealing from me and I explained how I felt to the manager but she keeps repeating that this purchase is not refundable.

I would like to ask the community and government agencies to regulate this online practices because with a click of a bottom a company can take money away from consumers without getting what they are paying for back. This can not continue to happen in the US. It is not fair and it is not ethical. Please help me to pass this message to everyone you know so that we can prevent more people falling into this trap.

Do you know that priceline is owned by booking holdings which also owns kayak, booking.com, agoda, retalcars.com and opentable. This looks like a monopoly and its up to us the consumers to not keep buying from a company without values that doesn't care for its customers. As of today 5/23/18 priceline has 2398 complains with the BBB. https://www.bbb.org/connecticut/business-reviews/travel-agency/priceline-com-llc-in-norwalk-ct-51000914/reviews-and-complaints

I used all of the companies mentioned above mobile apps. But now I am going to buy directly from the source or find another company with better business sense.

Review about: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments