I booked a 2 night hotel stay on Priceline, realizing that I would probably need to cancel one of the nights. The printed cancellation policy stated only that cancellations needed to be made 24 hours prior to avoid a cancellation fee.

When I tried to cancel the 2nd night of the stay, Priceline refused saying that they could only cancel the entire reservation, not just the 2nd night. They repeatedly stated that I needed to check the printed cancellation policy. When I read to it to them, they claimed that since it didn't specifically say that a "partial cancellation" was permitted, that I shouldn't have assumed it!

Never again, Priceline! What a disreputable business practice!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments