I booked a hotel online with Priceline. It was where they tell you the price and star level, along with guaranteed amenities, but not the name.

So afte I booked it got the reservation deets it says the pool (a guaranteed amenity) would not be available during our stay.

I DID A online chat w/ PL IMMEDIATELY .

She verified te hotels pool was unavailable and that she could offere a Full and immediate refund or 20% discount. I opted for the discount. I was then made to call CS AT PL.

when I finally for a rep. She verified it a d said I would get my refund right away for the 20%. When it wasnt in my acct the next day I called again. I was told to give it until the banks were open that the 20% would be in my acct.

I gave it until 3 buss. Days later still nothing. I contacted my bank they hadn't received anything and called them with me on the phone. We spoke to a rep.

Who again asked for the reason of the refund and what the other reps had said. So I obliged won the stories yet again. She put us on hold for a whole and came back on the line stating I was misinformed that it would take 5 days. Then when the bank rep.

Asked when they had sent the funds to the bank she fumbles around and says that the claim was starting to process on the Saturday before that. Then she says that it takes 14 buss. Days to complete the trans.

My bank disconnected the call and issues me a refund right away and opened a claim and is now investigating this. What a load of ***!

Comments

JLDeed
Dallas, Texas, United States #675428

File it with the BBB - they respond to every complaint.