Booked a "Cancellable" reservation for an associate. Had no intention of paying for his room.

When I saw that Priceline had immediately billed my Am Ex, I called to cancel the reservation so I could rebook with the hotel so my associate could pay at the time of check in. Was told by Priceline the room could not be cancelled, and that they would not issue me credit. Been using Priceline for close to 10 years. Never again.

They just screwed me out of $110. I'm done with them. Will absolutely, under any circumstance use them again. I told the "Senior Associate" that I was on the phone to look back at my history, and check out the thousands of dollars that I had spent with them, and that I would never use them again if I did not get a credit.

She just said she was sorry. What idiots. For a very little bit of money, in the greater scheme of things, they ran off a loyal, long tern customer.

Don't want to do business with people that *** either. There are a lot of other options, which I will be using from now on.

Reason of review: Room advertised as cancellable, but was not allowed to cancel.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 29, 2016.

Comments