We reserved a room in Findlay, Ohio at the EconoLodge for a four-night stay.We were planning on taking our dog and looked for a place that accepted pets.

Priceline advertised the EconoLodge as "Pet Friendly" but failed to disclose there would be a $10 per night fee for the dog. It was after we were there for two days the front desk called and said we had to pay a pet fee. They would only charge us $5 a night. I argued with them about it not being on the Priceline website.

I also contacted Priceline to try to get some support from them.

They said there was nothing they could do and we had to pay the fee.I will not use Priceline to book anything again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. greykitty stated that there is a room for improvement of hidden fees for pets at hotels. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of pet policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pet policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments