In March, I made a reservation for a rental car through Priceline from Hertz. When I took my car to the body shop, I asked for a ride to the Hertz when the reservation was made.

They had a Hertz in their building and said it didn’t matter where I picked it up. So I went ahead and got the rental car from there after being told that. When I got my credit card statement, I was charged $400.00 from Priceline as well as almost $400.00 from Hertz. When I called Priceline, they asked for the reservation number for the rental car I picked up at Hertz and that they would set up a claim to be investigated and try to refund me.

After about 2 ½ months of going in circles, Priceline told me that it didn’t matter if they had proof that I had received it from somewhere, they weren’t going to refund me since I didn’t pick it up at the original location. I am in school full time and live paycheck to paycheck. I can’t afford to spend almost $800 on the same rental car. Why did they have me go to the trouble of getting all of that information if they knew they were never going to refund me?

Everyone I talked was rude and inconsiderate to me.

Comments