I will have a high school reunion in Hungary, so I bought a ticket on Pricelen from West Palm Beach, FL to Budapest, Hungary. That was the stupidest thing what I did ever.

I did not read the entire small prints, so I did not realize that it was a NON-REFUNDABLE ticket.

Besides, I have to wait more than ten hours in London, in both ways. I tried to change at least that.

I called the British Airways but they could not do anything. They've never heard about Priceline, they could not see my tickets. If I wanted better flight I had to buy new tickets from them.

This is the biggest rip-off:

Ticket Cost:

Total Price:

$1131.53

--------------

I am totally helpless.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline's refund policy...what refund policy? Priceline "I purchased a rental car through priceline with Budget rental cars. I was forced to return the car early, but I was denied any sort of refund for the time..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline - Currency Switch Sneaky! Priceline "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..." Read more Priceline Collision Damage Coverage Review from Tamarindo, Guanacaste Priceline "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more