I made a reservation for 3 rooms for 1 night for my visiting family 5 months in advance. Unfortunately the travel plans changed.

Priceline refuses to refund or give me credit. According to the hotel, priceline holds the money until someone actually checks in. So if nobody shows up, does the hotel not get any money? Priceline claims on the other hand, that they can not cancel since the hotel would charge them anyway.

So someone is not telling the truth.

I can't understand why they are so strict, since this is 5 months in advance. This was my first and last reservation through priceline.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "credit for future reservation" as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Priceline. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Priceline.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Priceline to other companies on our site.

Comments