I did reservation my ticket 05/11/2016 ~ 05/12/2016. However, I need to cancel my ticket because I have to do important something.

So I found at web-site for cancel, but "cancel" is not showed. After that, I contacted with Price-line. They say "This ticket is non-refund." What is it? non-refund?

Ticket price is around $290. Price-line, are you kidding me? Price-line should be think about that. If someone want to cancel the ticket (ticket price about $1,000), Price-line will say "That ticket is non-refund.".

I swear that I never use price-line. I will always use other company.

Price-line is too bad company and they think only money. Don't think about people!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of priceline customer care. Priceline needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments

Bad customer service. Changed room type from what I booked. No live customer service