I made a mistake on an airline reservation and put my name as passenger instead of my grandson's name, who I was purchasing the ticket for. Unfortunately, it was on a "special fare", which wasn't all that special in the end.

Turns out that this mistake is going to cost me over $400. (Interesting that the average loss is $403.) I've tried, numerous times, to at least get a partial credit toward future travel, but Priceline won't budge. My question is, where does my $400+ go? What is it used for?

Who pockets that money? I would think it would be best used to give a credit, at least a partial credit for future travel, back to the customer. Customer service? They don't know the meaning.

You would have better success dealing with a robot. A robot would probably have more compassion and respect.

Review about: Priceline Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I'm not asking for a refund, or even a full credit, but a credit (minus a reasonable penalty fee) towards future travel, to be used within a year..

I didn't like: Lack of customer consideration.

Comments

#1200264

"A robot would probably have more compassion and respect."

A robot would also have enough sense to not hit that little tick box saying you agree to the terms if you really didn't or was smart enough to read them.