I booked a cruise and got $100 off a flight, if booked through priceline.I call our "travel agent" and ask for help to book the flight, they said they have no idea how flights work and can only do cruise related tasks so they transfer me to the flight division.

Someone in the flight division picks up, asks for my reservation number and we spend about 2 minutes with me trying to explain that we don't have a flight booked yet, only a cruise, and that I want to book a flight, they ask to put me on hold, then hang up.

I figured maybe it was an accident, at first. I try to call back our "travel agent" and no answer. I try to find a number for the flight department, after much searching I find a single number to call and you are required to have a reservation number to get connected to a human, cruise number does not work. I try to call our agent a few more times, to no avail, and decide to press 0 when it goes to voicemail because it is now an emergency, I fear their building may have burned down.

After waiting 15 minutes on hold someone answers and tells me they can only do cruise info; after 5 minutes of searching themselves, they give me the flight division number that requires a reservation number for a flight.I give up, never using priceline again.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments