Had always used Priceline, but will never again after my customer service experience. We booked a flight through Priceline to West Palm beach.

We arrived 20 minutes earlier then scheduled. My wife went to Budget car rental while I retrieved our checked bag. When I got to the rental desk my wife was finishing up with the rental agent. When we went outside to get the shuttle she told me, because we were early, our car wasn't available and she had to upgrade because there were no other cars available at that rate.

When we arrived at the lot of course, it was full. Now feeling duped I decided to call Priceline's customer service number. First they told me on the contract it says pickup was 4:00 pm and we had gotten to the counter at 3:07. I said to him the flight arrival time was scheduled for 3:25.

Why was pickup scheduled so much later. He said we leave time so you can pickup your luggage. So you made an assumption we would have checked baggage when most people traveling today don't check luggage. Not only was I now getting upset, it was becoming clear to me that I was going to get nowhere.

I was right. Well to make a long story short I felt like he was making faces on the other end or putting the phone in a draw if you know what I mean.

Over 49 dollars, Priceline will lose not only my business but the business of every person I inform. There are to many other sights that do the exact same thing for them to not be willing to satisfy a customer who feels wronged.

'

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "rental car pickup times" of priceline car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments