I booked a flight to Chicago with Priceline needed to be there for one full day,they had me fly in at 9:00am with a car rental to fly back out at 11:00am the same day, I could not even get off the plane and go back to security in that time.... let alone get the dam car that I got charged for too!!!!!

PRICELINE SUCKS DONKEY BALLS AND WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN..... BEWARE OF THE 24 HOUR POLICY THAT THEY CAN CHANGE ON YOU AND YOU HAVE NO MERCY ON A REFUND ONCE YOU SUBMIT,I DISPUTED IT WITH MY DISCOVER CARD

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 14, 2009.

Comments

Priceline is the biggest ripoff! they are stealing from people and getting away with it.

in the age of technology u must hand write a letter to the corporate office and hold ur breath for a response . if ur card was stolen and a ticket was purchased they dont ask for anykind of security questions. they take ur cash and tell u sorry about ur luck.

BEST COSTUMER SERVICE EVER!!.... yeah right.

Please read the fine print - First, they will debet your credit card for the room rates before you can get off the phone...AND if you have to cut you stay short for any reason and leave a day early, there will be NO REFUND for that day....They got me this time but never again

Help. I used priceline and booked a hotel for $480.00, however the hotel made a mistake and put a reciept under my door for a bill for $355.00 to my credit card.

I went to the front desk and they said they forgot I used priceline and that bill was what it would of been if I had paid for it outright. Something is wrong here. Does pricline charge $130.00 for a transcation?

I went on line and found the room rented less then what priceline quoted me. I will never use them again

because you are nt reading the contract..READ FIRST BEFORE CLICKING..hehehe

I DID GET A FULL REFUND AFTER FILING WITH THE BBB

Complaining is OK. If you want take action on your complaint, contact me.

sdanl@msn.com

Discover did give me a temporary credit until it checked it out but, put it back on my card after looking into it with PRICELINE,who stuck by there NO REFUND POLICY....I also filed a complaint with the BBB to file a complaint against then on there record.I WILL NEVER USE PRICELINE EVER AGAIN AND HAVE TOLD EVERYBODY I KNOW. I have filed disputes before with Discover and won of course it was with other merchants :(

Hi, I was wondering if you had any luck with Discover. Similar thing happed to me and I wasn't able to get my money (yet). Thanks.