On March 1st I booked 3 rooms in San Antonio at the San Antonio Riverwalk through Priceline. Beginning in mid March when things started getting worse due to covid 19 and places started closing I started calling Priceline and even did the customer support chat.

All they said was that they could not assist me due to the high response in calls and that I should try back 72 hours before my trip. On the 19th of March I sent an email requesting a full refund to: executive.services@priceline.com I received a reply stating they would contact me in 1 business day CID: 49945255

Recd: 3/19/2020. On April 21 I again sent another requesting a full refund and again I received a reply that stated

they would contact me in 1 business day CID: 50063461

Recd: 4/21/2020. I have not heard from anyone.

I was finally able to get through until April 27, 2020, and I was told they would call me back the next day because they were closed. I called again and I was told their system was down.

I would like a full refund because I was not able to use the services due to covid 19.

User's recommendation: Do not use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Room Booking.

Priceline Pros: Good deals but mesleading.

Priceline Cons: Not helpful, Cancellation for national pandemic.

Comments