Verified Reviewer

2.4

Hello Pissed Customer Team,

In response to your email, I would like to let you know that I spent over an hour waiting time on the phone due to COVID-19 to finally be informed by Priceline Customer Service that it's my responsibility to contact the airline companies Delta and Frontier, despite the fact that I bought my tickets through Priceline, which I have done. Delta and Frontier Airlines Customer Service respectively gave an only one choice We Offer you Points that you could use until December 2020 in case you would like to travel, BUT NO REFUND.

In my own opinion, Priceline does not want to take any responsibilities, I've for proof Priceline website doesn't provide any Refund Options; although the U.S.

Department of Transportation ordered to refund customers who had cancelled their trip due to COVID-19.

I enclosed additional documents to support my attempts to get my money back, unfortunately Priceline doesn't care about me losing money and ignoring the U.S. Department of Transportation order.

Boniface, Tawal

User's recommendation: Never.

Priceline Pros: Easy to book.

Priceline Cons: Scam services, No guarantee for a refund.

Store Location: Euless, Texas