Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My flight to go home got cancelled within 2 hours of booking.I tried calling the customer service number and had to endlessly listen to this machine asking me to press this and that without resolving the issue which is that my credit card was charged for more than $1200.

Mind you, this was for three transit flights to go home and 2 transit flights to come back to study. I used the award grant I got to book the ticket so they will be the ones to feel sorry for themselves if they can't give me a refund.

Now I don't have enough money left to buy another tickets to go home and the fares are getting higher the longer I wait.DO NOT BUY PRICELINE!

Review about: Priceline Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline.com a BIG disappointment!! Priceline "I booked a hotel through Priceline.com and the day of our trip I pulled up the details and saw a link to click for hotel details. I clicked it so..." Read more Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Priceline - Currency Switch Sneaky! Priceline "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..." Read more Priceline Collision Damage Coverage Review from Tamarindo, Guanacaste Priceline "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more