New Freedom, Pennsylvania
2.0

Today on 5/8/16 I attempted to book a hotel for 5/20/16. My fat little fingers punched in the wrong date (5/21/16) which I noticed when I printed my receipt.

I immediately attempted to correct my error but was unable to do so. I called their laughable customer support line and was placed on hold twice - for a period of 30 minutes each time.

I also tried to leave a message for a customer support person - but that mailbox was "full". Therefore I am out $80.00 and, now being a new EXPEDIA customer, I will NEVER use Priceline again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of horrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of priceline room booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline room booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments

Your mistake, deal with it!!!

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1155763

I expect you will find the customer service at Expedia no better than Priceline. Best to book direct with the hotel, airline, etc. And, of course pay with a credit card and never a debit card, etc.