My stepfather passed away on 2/21/2010 the funeral was originally going to be on 2/27/2010.But because we have family all over the date was pushed back to allow people to get in town to attend the services.

I changed my leave time at work tried to change my flight with priceline and guess what because of contractual obligations they would not change my flight to Friday two days later of course there would be no refund and that I would just loose my money. WOW! I will never do business with them again in this life.

This is the truth so please beaware of what you are doing before you buy a ticket with them.No compassion what so ever.

Review about: Priceline Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Don't trust any company that requires you to give them credit card information prior to confirming your final trip/ purchase itinerary.I have used other travel sites .

Something about having to give up cc info without even knowing where I'd be staying or detailed info about my hotel, flight, etc didn't sit well with me!

I hate when customers who support these type of sites are treated like ***.They need to go out of business!~

Priceline Collision Damage Coverage Review from Tamarindo, Guanacaste Priceline "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..." Read more "fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline National Car Rental Car Rental Review from Olive Branch, Mississippi Priceline "I purchased a car rental and the insurance through Priceline. I have older vehicles and do not carry full coverage hence the reason that I bought the insurance through Priceline...." Read more Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more