My stepfather passed away on 2/21/2010 the funeral was originally going to be on 2/27/2010. But because we have family all over the date was pushed back to allow people to get in town to attend the services.

I changed my leave time at work tried to change my flight with priceline and guess what because of contractual obligations they would not change my flight to Friday two days later of course there would be no refund and that I would just loose my money. WOW! I will never do business with them again in this life.

This is the truth so please beaware of what you are doing before you buy a ticket with them. No compassion what so ever.

Review about: Priceline Flight Booking.

Comments

Don't trust any company that requires you to give them credit card information prior to confirming your final trip/ purchase itinerary. I have used other travel sites .

Something about having to give up cc info without even knowing where I'd be staying or detailed info about my hotel, flight, etc didn't sit well with me!

I hate when customers who support these type of sites are treated like ***. They need to go out of business!~