All throughout the booking process I saw the HOTEL's Free Cancellation policy. What I missed was the Priceline NO Refund phrase listed ONCE! It wasn't apparent until I clicked submit.

We are out $141 now for a room we can not use because our plans changed. I am more than irritated and disappointed and will NEVER use Priceline again!! It wasn't like we got a great price either! I did not name my own price. We paid a normal rate for the room we were getting in that area.

Plans change all of the time. This is an unrealistic policy and just bad business.

dryant4 wrote the review because of "no cancellation fees not prominently stated" at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $141 and wants Priceline to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most ease of online booking. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline and priceline room booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments