In my opinion this company is a total ripoff and that's because they have no cancellation policy, in other words, if you make a mistake in your booking like I did, there is no refund. Here's the mistake I made.

I searched for a hotel in Moab, UT, but the first hotel to come up was in a different city. It was a great price for Moab at this time of year, so I snatched it up before it disappeared before it disappeared. Well, when I discovered my mistake I expected a refund and I could have booked a different hotel. Nope, They won't do it no matter how misleading their search process is.

I checked hotels.com and Expedia, both of them give you your chosen city first, but not Priceline. I called cust support and went up the food chain to get satisfaction, but no, you have to submit an email or letter. Now what do you think the reply would be? Sorry it's our policy to rip you off (my words).

For you lawyers out there, in my opinion this is fraud when you are given something else and not what you wanted.

I will never do business with this ripoff company again, and that will cost them in the long run.

Please check to make sure they haven't given you the city you wanted first. Otherwise you too will get screwed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $85 and wants Priceline to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline priceline hotel booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1034228

Look click happy, you made the mistake, own it. How is PL responsible for your itchy finger.

to Seemed like a great deal #1078239

You must work for Pricline you pompous ***.