8/17/2015 I was trying to book a room in sault Saint Marie, MI at the Days Inn. On the site it told me it would be $62.00 per night for 5 Nights.

After being told the total and took my CC Info I was put on hold as he said they were having trouble processing. After a brief time he came back & said he must of gotten a # wrong. I then gave him my card # again and he ran it and said no problem he had found the mistake. This whole ordeal probably took about 15 Minutes.

I was the told everything should be good to go he even read my check in & check out dates back and all other info. Good to go right, Nope he then came back 7 told me the rate had increased by $20.00 a night. I told him that was unacceptable, he put me on hold once again and came back and told me he would give me a call back in 5 minutes. An hour later I called them back and of course someone different.

After explaining all this to her I was put on hold and she never returned. I called back again and explained to yet another person. I at this point 2 to 3 hours later am very angry at the whole ordeal. The last person I spoke with told me she could not give me her supervisors Name or Number.

This was going to be a vacation to relieve some much needed stress. by the time I got done with all the BS with priceline, I no longer had a room available. What a crock. Worst experience online and on the phone ever.

What can I do? Thanks for reading and please do not use them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of any. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hotel room reservation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Priceline needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotel room reservation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032667

Why people book over the phone with an online company, I'll never know. Nothing recorded - no paper trail.