8/17/2015 I was trying to book a room in sault Saint Marie, MI at the Days Inn. On the site it told me it would be $62.00 per night for 5 Nights.

After being told the total and took my CC Info I was put on hold as he said they were having trouble processing. After a brief time he came back & said he must of gotten a # wrong. I then gave him my card # again and he ran it and said no problem he had found the mistake. This whole ordeal probably took about 15 Minutes.

I was the told everything should be good to go he even read my check in & check out dates back and all other info. Good to go right, Nope he then came back 7 told me the rate had increased by $20.00 a night. I told him that was unacceptable, he put me on hold once again and came back and told me he would give me a call back in 5 minutes. An hour later I called them back and of course someone different.

After explaining all this to her I was put on hold and she never returned. I called back again and explained to yet another person. I at this point 2 to 3 hours later am very angry at the whole ordeal. The last person I spoke with told me she could not give me her supervisors Name or Number.

This was going to be a vacation to relieve some much needed stress. by the time I got done with all the BS with priceline, I no longer had a room available. What a crock. Worst experience online and on the phone ever.

What can I do? Thanks for reading and please do not use them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Any.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032667

Why people book over the phone with an online company, I'll never know. Nothing recorded - no paper trail.