I booked a motel and canceled my reservations within minutes of booking the motel because of the reviews of the motel that was booked. Priceline guaranteed a full refund because I canceled within the 72 hour cancellation period.

Priceline debited my account again instead of refunded the account. I tried to speak with the Customer Service Department for Priceline and couldn't get anyone from the US and could barely understand anyone that got on the phone. I tried to explain to the CSR what happened and she refused to take responsibility for the error made. I decided to call three way with my bank and allow the Bank Rep to explain to Priceline what happened.

Priceline still refused to credit the now two transactions. You can get no results from CS at Priceline they will not transfer you to anyone in the US and will take no responsibility when an error was clearly made on their end. I am now having to dispute the charges and wait on my bank to investigate before being able to receive my money. I will never book through Priceline again.

If you have a problem you will never get the problem resolved going through this company. This is the rudest Customer Service I have ever dealt with and will never admit to any wrong doings.

Review about: Priceline Rodeway Inn Room Booking.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad business practices and poor customer service, Given the runaround.

Comments