Resolved
1.2

Priceline is the worse!!!! A airline ticket was booked for someone else with my Bank account, without my authorization on top of that Time of flight was changed 3 times.

I wrote I wanted it cancelled they sent me back a form letter that showed they hadn't even read my email. I went on Chat and they gave me a pricelinefraud.com address that didn't exist. You can get much cheaper and more flexible prices with a simple search.

That way you know what you are getting before you pay for it and often can change it if plans change. Let's be honest often in life things don't always go as planned.

susan.hall4 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $280 and wants Priceline to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was changing reservations, horrible customer service and that you never intended to stand up and help your customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline and priceline customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments