Never, ever, ever use priceline. I have been a loyal and frequent user for the past year.

Most of the bookings were fine. I learned that when you have a problem, you are on your own. Tonight, i arrived at a Hilton booked through priceline and was given a room without a bed. You think i am joking?

I am not. They gave me a hospitality suite with a pull out sofa. priceline was willing to call the manager of the hotel the next day to see if the hotel would issue a refund. priceline "customer relations" read the same things off a script but did nothing to solve the problem.

The customer relations rep even refused to let me speak to a manager. All the script told her was that i could write a letter to Executive Service in CT and put it in the mail -- seriously, no 800 number; no email address.

the only explanation is priceline doesn't care what sort of room you get and if you get a bad one (or, as in my case, one without a bed) you are on your own. Buyer Beware!

Review about: Priceline Customer Care.

Comments

I contacted priceline.com after the above posting. priceline.com had declined to do anything about the "room without a bed."

Hahahahaha. The bedbugs were free of charge. :upset