They Changed my flight and layover times said they are allowed to change times up to 2 hours so have family will be waiting for 1 1/2 hours at airport, then I needed to change a name on one of the tickets that I paid over $1000 was willing to pay a small fee, sorry no can do!!! How hard is it to change a name booked over 2 months in advance? I really can't believe they can get away with this never again will they get my business at any price please don't get ripped off by this company they should not still be so uncaring spoke with several people with no help

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1017 and wants Priceline to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline and priceline flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments