Cleveland, Mississippi

It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence.I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star and 2 star example hotels.

I knew I didn't want days inn or rodeway inn since my wife would be there with 3 daughters. When you click on 1 star examples it clearly gives you four hotel names(rodeway inn, econolodge, super 8 & red roof Inn. I knew I didn't want rodeway so I clicked 2 stars with express deal. When I get my confirmation guess what hotel I'm in?

Yep Rodeway Inn! Priceline this is not how to retain repeat business!

To make matters worse they are rude over the phone and refuse to give you any help period.They told me Rodeway is listed as a 2 star hotel, well okay Priceline then how about you remove it from your 1 star examples!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor phone service and placed on hold multiple times. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of priceline express deals and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5500. Priceline needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline express deals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032674

You picked from 1 and 2 star hotels? Priceline is the least of your problems.