Cleveland, Mississippi
100% full Not resolved

It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence.I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star and 2 star example hotels.

I knew I didn't want days inn or rodeway inn since my wife would be there with 3 daughters. When you click on 1 star examples it clearly gives you four hotel names(rodeway inn, econolodge, super 8 & red roof Inn. I knew I didn't want rodeway so I clicked 2 stars with express deal. When I get my confirmation guess what hotel I'm in?

Yep Rodeway Inn! Priceline this is not how to retain repeat business!

To make matters worse they are rude over the phone and refuse to give you any help period.They told me Rodeway is listed as a 2 star hotel, well okay Priceline then how about you remove it from your 1 star examples!

Review about: Priceline Express Deals.

I didn't like: Poor phone service, Placed on hold multiple times, False advertisement, Misleading examples, Dishonest.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $5500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Looks Good from Outside
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1032674

You picked from 1 and 2 star hotels? Priceline is the least of your problems.