It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence.I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star and 2 star example hotels.
I knew I didn't want days inn or rodeway inn since my wife would be there with 3 daughters. When you click on 1 star examples it clearly gives you four hotel names(rodeway inn, econolodge, super 8 & red roof Inn. I knew I didn't want rodeway so I clicked 2 stars with express deal. When I get my confirmation guess what hotel I'm in?
Yep Rodeway Inn! Priceline this is not how to retain repeat business!
To make matters worse they are rude over the phone and refuse to give you any help period.They told me Rodeway is listed as a 2 star hotel, well okay Priceline then how about you remove it from your 1 star examples!
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Facilities and Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor phone service
- Placed on hold multiple times
- False advertisement
- Misleading examples
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Priceline Express Deals
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am. I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet. On one of the..."
- "I order 6 pair of pants and i call they wont never pick the phone up.and they got my money off the card and i wont what i order or..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."