Saint-Jerome, Quebec

I made an "Express Deal" reservation by mistake...I accidentally hit "buy" as I was looking at the total price with tax. I called customer service within two minutes and they told be "Sorry...nothing we can do".

I asked for a supervisor and was told the same thing. I book two to three reservations a month with Priceline and this is how they treat a loyal customer? I will recommend Hotwire from now on. I once made a date mistake on a Hot Rate reservation with them and a day later they cancelled the reservation because I was a regular and loyal customer.

In this day and age with the internet, it's all about customer service. Be warned!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of priceline express deals. Priceline needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned priceline express deals in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments