I checked in to Country Inn in Louisville ky.

Upon entering with my grandchildren I found a red soiled chair with what was clearly body fluids, after I insisting it be removed it was removed and took another day to replace. The removal exposed just how the hotel cares nothing about the spread of a deadly virus based on its cleanliness and repair.

My grandchildren couldnt enjoy the one thing that was still being offered a working television!!! Took two days to get it replaced!

I asked for room service the manager said my sheet couldnt be changed because stuff was on my bed! Lie I left nothing in my bed plus the person cleaning the room told me the next day that she didnt have time she had to leave so her story was different with me and the manager! Who only said that to cover her neglect!

Even with that she wasnt thorough with the rest of the room trash wasnt removed or anything so therefore it wasnt me leaving things on my bed. Ive been to numerous hotel stays I know the rules. I was told I was being moved from 313 to 319 omg! The ceiling was peeling horribly I was afraid to enter!

I left called front desk immediately as it was well after 1 am Im going through these changes!

I told him Im exhausted Ill have to deal with this room 313 because theyve pulled my funds and I dont have another 300.00 to use while I wait to clear this up!!!!

Of course The manager Mashel Nashelle I dont know how to spell his name refuses to refund me or compensate me what so ever! !!

I didnt complain about food even though there door states cold to go meals that they didnt have!!!!!

I didnt complain about a pool as Im concerned about the spread of covid 19

But my prom should had reflected a manager or chain thats is concerned and this property will spread it with there negligence and charge you still!

The manger is sooo bent on his money vs the satisfaction of a customer!

Doesnt sound like what we fellow Americans are trying to portray at a dismal time like now!

Priceline says its up to this one man thats not seeing to it that the conditions of this place is sanitary!

Why didnt I leave?

I live in Ohio and my daughter new apartment wasnt prepared for us to stay nor did I have another 300.00 to use!

Or yes! I wouldve left and warned other who are wanting to stay in a sanitary environment not to ever look to this place or this chain!

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

Store Location: Sidney, Ohio