98 views

I purchased an express deal rental car for 4 days at Newark international airport. The "Priceline guarantee" says that a customer has up until 24 hrs before the car pickup to find a cheaper deal and the consumer will be refunded.

A week before I am to pick up my rental car, priceline now has that same rental car from the same company, with the same exact itinerary as mine, listed for half the cost I paid. After attempting at least 6 or 7 times,I cannot get Priceline to acknowledge this situation and they are just flat out lying when I call them by consistently stating, "We cannot find that price in our system". This is a flat out lie. Ive actually taken and sent them screenshots of the prices on the Priceline website and they still refuse to fulfill the obligations promised in the "Priceline guarantee".

This is the first time and the last time I ever tried to get satisfaction under the "Priceline guarantee" and they have chosen to screw me over, despite me being what I would assume to be a valued customer over the last 15 years. Very disappointed and will never do business with them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Priceline Pros: Website app.

Priceline Cons: Best price guaranteed - yeah right.

Comments

Priceline should be invested by the FCC and Consumers Protection. They are extremely deceptive and unethical!

Priceline Reviews