I have never been more disappointed in the service I have received from a vendor. I booked hotel, car and flight through Priceline.

What a mistake. I called to try and change a connection because I booked the tickets for my 85 year old father and my 80 year old Mother with Parkinson’s Disease to go home for the last time. However, when I tried to make a change because I simply picked the wrong return flight so that they wouldn’t have a 3 ½ hour layover in Atlanta which gets them into Denver at 10:45pm they said “Sorry there is nothing we can do according to the ticket you purchased and you need to call Delta”. I was only trying to change the time and connection in which there is a flight leaving Rochester Minn.

Going through Minneapolis and returning to Denver at 10:15am. When I called Delta they said only Priceline can waive or change the ticket because I purchased it through Priceline. I called Priceline back and they told me again to contact Delta. I even asked for a Supervisor but one was not available for me to speak to.

It is really sad that no one seems to care about the welfare of their customers.

I WILL NEVER BOOK ANYTHING THROUGH PRICELINE AGAIN!! AND I WILL MAK SURE TO TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE!

Preferred solution: Change the ticket.

Comments

Very difficult to change or cancel airline reservations these days.