2.6

Three days ago I purchased two round trip tickets to Las Vegas from Sacramento flying out in two months. Last night I found out that a class I need to take starts on the day I am flying home from Las Vegas.

Its a two week mandatory class so I cannot miss a day. I called Priceline to see if i can not cancel my flight but change my departure date from Las Vegas, even start my vacation early as to not not cancel a day, and they wanted over $300 in fees! Are you kidding me?! That was more than I bought my round trip tickets for.

They wouldn't even work with me when I explained the situation. It's not like the flight is next week, its in February! Poor customer service for sure.

So I had to book two one way trips home, which I got for under $200....And I didn't use Priceline, nor will I ever again. They are greedy and do not care about returning customers.

gulleys4 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $168 and wants Priceline to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful wouldnt work with me. Author liked the most ease of booking. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline and priceline flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments