I bid $125 on a 3.5 star hotel today for San Francisco. I received a 3 star hotel -Hotel California -which has reg.

rooms for my 2 nights at $139 right now. This is about a 15% savings, not the 35 to 40% that Priceline advertises. I called their customer service line immediately and was told I could get refund for 1 night and lose cost of 1 night. If I re-submitted another successful bid, I would only lose about $75.

UNacceptable.

What can be done? I will not use P.

again with these business practices! They should either refund all my money or re-assign me to a 3.5 star hotel.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hotel reservation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $303. Priceline needs to "re-assign to 3.5 star hotel or refund" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotel reservation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Priceline.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #958504

I am.having the same bait and switch experience...contacted my bank and will initiate a fraud claim on Tuesday...done with priceline!