2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

First off, I don't travel very often or very far. I came into a little extra money and decided to splurge on a vacation to Alaska.

Yesterday, I made a reservation with Hilton Garden Inn in Alaska for a 5 day stay. Later, I found that a family member would be able to take me in while I was there, so I decided to cancel the reservation. I tried to cancel on the Hilton site, and they had to knowledge of my reservation, but gave me a number to Priceline and said I would have to cancel through them.

I gave Priceline a call, but they informed me that the room I reserved was non-refundable. The ONLY reason I chose to book at the Hilton was because they clearly said "Free Cancelation".

Apparently, that only applies to the rooms I am not reserving.

I told them to not cancel it because I didn't want them to make double the money by letting someone else have it. After reading some critiques, I am starting to have doubts about doing that. I am now afraid I will get charged some kind of No Show penalty.

That had to be the easiest $1000 Priceline has made!!! Screw Priceline... Deal with the hotel directly and save your money!!!

Review about: Priceline Hilton Garden Inn Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Misleading hotel policies.

Comments