My son booked a hotel room in Greece that someone had posted fraudulently. The owner of the hotel looked up the site and found his hotel and explained that he had not listed it and that it was a travel agency on the island trying to scam people.

My son had to go to another hotel that cost more money. I called priceline and they told me that my son had not shown up for his reservation and I was not entitled to a refund. My son has pictures proving otherwise. I spent a whole day on the phone with them and they finally gave me a refund but choose to do so in a very threatening manner.

They certainly did not seem to care about the scam artist and seemed more concerned about shutting my complaints down. Their customer service in non existent and the way that they handle complaints is very unprofessional and rude.

I could not imagine what would happen if you got stuck in this situation with your family for an extended vacation as you would not be as flexible as my son was about moving hotels. I would never trust my holiday to a priceline booking because if anything goes wrong you are entirely on your own.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of priceline hotel reservation from Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Priceline to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was allowed a fraudulent listing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments