WARNING! On 5/8/17 I was reviewing options for hotel stays online (not even in the same area as where I was charged) and apparently was billed and sent a confirmation email when I did NOT make this purchase.

I contacted priceline and they said there was nothing they could do and repeated themselves, providing NO remedy to the solution whatsoever. I contacted the hotel and they are charging my card and may only charge me a cancellation fee. I never authorized these fees and so basically hotels and priceline are making money by saving people's data and information online - i.e. - stealing money.

How can they get away with this? I contacted my bank and they referred me to contact priceline. This kind of fraudulent behavior by large banks and companies HAS to stop.

I plan to take further legal action for the principal of the matter. Red Lion Hotel Yakima Center 3 out of 5 star Hotel See hotel details See map Check-in: Tue May 9, 2017 - After 03:00 PM Check-out: Wed May 10, 2017 - 12:00 PM Manage my trip Add a night Book again Address: 607 East Yakima Avenue, Yakima , WA , United States Get directions Phone number: 509-248-5900

Review about: Priceline Red Lion Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments