1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I purchased a rental car for 3 days using Priceline using the car to pick my daughter up from college.I used my debit card in the transaction.

When I went to pick up the car at the airport the Avis representative stated they could not use a debit card and would need a credit card for the purchase I stated that purchase had already been made and the debit to my account had occurred. She stated that is the policy. I did not argue with her but immediately left the counter and phoned the Priceline representative. The representative was rude and very unprofessional and stated they could not refund my money .

They could not take a major credit card from my sister and could not move my reservation to another rental center outside of the airport. I ask them what state were they licensed to do business and he would not tell me . I am going to file a complaint with the AG office for that state I reside in because this was deceptive and fraudulent booking and they did not provide full disclosure of terms. I encourage everyone to file a complaint with the attorney general office for the state the state priceline is licensed to do business.

The representative Carlos was horrible.

Call Avis and ask them to drop Priceline immediately.Enterprise rental was very accommodating and booked direct.

Review about: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Business ethic, Not empathetic, Way of cheating, Priceline business practices, Trip protection.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments