Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I had the worst experience with Priceline after booking my international flight. I missed my flight for illness and they refused to refund my ticket because the policy on thr ticket was not refundable.

I just call that stealing, I didn't plan to get sick the day of my flight and more over an international flight ticket is not a bus ticket.

That amount of money is huge enough to be non refundable despite the policy on it. Priceline deserves 0 star. Don't book with them at least you want to waste money.

I wonder why those online agence selling flight tickets are still in business while it is easier to book directly from the airplane company itself.

I learnt it the hard way, the worst way. I will never ever buy my flight ticket form Priceline, never, never.

I didn't like: Unhelpful customer service.

Comments

You tried to cheap out by using a 3rd party service and this is the result. I'm glad to see that you have discovered the error of your ways and do not intend to commit the same misstep twice. It's not a total loss if you learn something important in the process.