I am a twenty-year employee of a transportation company who deals with scores of customers face-to-face every week. I lost six hundred dollars to a representative of Priceline.com who made shameless and intentional use of the combination of a poor cellphone connection and his rapid and accented English to execute a bait-and-switch on me when I needed a flight to be rebooked, charging me for a $1000 ticket with $400 in unnecessary change fees, when I had specifically requested half that price, and he could easily have provided it.

When I called only a few hours later and pleaded for the mistake to be corrected, I was told, “We cannot correct the ticket any more, sir.” I have learned my lesson, and so will everyone I speak to on this subject for the forseeable future. I will take shameless advantage of my own position (legally, truthfully and in a way they can do nothing to prevent), and spend however long it takes to make certain Priceline.com loses many thousands of dollars in business due to customers who I have warned away from them.

Review about: Priceline Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments