I searched economy for an upcoming trip in June. A flight with Business Class seats for the longest leg of my flight was offered for a few hundred more per ticket, so I booked that flight.

About two weeks after booking, I get an email with a flight change, my flight had changed time by about 5 minutes, but suddenly, I was booked in Economy instead of Business Class. I have spoken with several customer service reps who all tell me the same thing.

Since I searched Economy, it doesn't matter what I booked. One manager admitted that there was a flight mismatch on their side, but after hours on the phone, many representative, a handwritten letter to corporate, all I have been offered is to cancel my flight, or $100 credit which doesn't even cover the cost of the additional price I paid for that specific ticket.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flight reservation from Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Priceline to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was uncaring, given the runaround, bait and switch and unhelpful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments