I booked for an express deal for a hotel I. Panama City near PTY airport.

They sent me a confirmation for a hotel 23 miles away with a lower star rating. Customer service will not refund or change the confirmation.I am now out close to $400.bthe agent kept ignoring that the problem was with the star rating and location and kept telling me that their customers rated it with a review of 7 and that I would enjoy my stay. Considering I will not be able to get to the hotel even if the star rating were correct, I could not enjoy it.

You can't enjoy something you can't use. Horrible customer service and bait and switch tactics.

tami_2015 wrote the review because of not as described at Priceline. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $383 and wants Priceline to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was horrible customer service, did not receive refund, given the runaround and poor phone service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Priceline hotel booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments