As I tried to book a hotel through Priceline they advertised an express deal stating... your hotel is similar to Hyatt, Courtyard Marriott, Four Points, Double Tree and Holiday Inn (realizing there is no guarantee to one of those hotel but something similar I submitted)...

I was booked into a Comfort Inn...are you kidding me? Talked with customer service, then a "senior agent" and then an apparent supervisor and they all just kept repeating...nothing we can do about it, there is no guarantees...We can't override the system. I understand that the hotel advertised in an express deal can be different however the hotel generated through Priceline is no where near "similar" to any of the examples provided. Unbelievable!!

They continue to refuse to rectify or change how they advertise their express deals. Smoke and mirrors...never ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Express Deals Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Book me into a similar hotel as advertised, even if different. The one provided is in a completely different class than the ones stated..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 07, 2017.

Comments