I booked a room in NYC on priceline "name your price" and regret ever using them.The $211 price includes breakfast for two on their standard hotel page but the $200 price I paid on name your price didn't include breakfast.

Yet they said I saved 19%. Calls to customer service supervisor said no price match to their own site and "sorry". Plus I got a queen size bed instead of the king in my profile. Basically they gave me a skinnNow I y down deal for $200 vs the $211 price with breakfast on their own website.

I used priceline for 15 years and I'm no longer going to. Tell all your friends to go to any other site but priceline. Misrepresentation at its best. Never again.

Breakfast for two will be at least $50 a day in NYC.No bargain (or ethics) with priceline.

Review about: Priceline Room Booking.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Bad business practices and poor customer service, Not empathetic.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - Room Booking Review from Keller, Texas Priceline "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...." Read more Priceline - Misleading dishonest false advertisement has got to stop Priceline "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..." Read more Priceline - Bait and Switch on Name Your Own Price Priceline "I bid on a 2 1/2 star hotel for the Paradise Island area. There was an express deal on their site for a $314 room at an express deal..." Read more Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more