I booked a room in NYC on priceline "name your price" and regret ever using them.The $211 price includes breakfast for two on their standard hotel page but the $200 price I paid on name your price didn't include breakfast.

Yet they said I saved 19%. Calls to customer service supervisor said no price match to their own site and "sorry". Plus I got a queen size bed instead of the king in my profile. Basically they gave me a skinnNow I y down deal for $200 vs the $211 price with breakfast on their own website.

I used priceline for 15 years and I'm no longer going to. Tell all your friends to go to any other site but priceline. Misrepresentation at its best. Never again.

Breakfast for two will be at least $50 a day in NYC.No bargain (or ethics) with priceline.

Review about: Priceline Customer Care.

I didn't like: Bad business practices and poor customer service, Not empathetic.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Priceline Room Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

"fraud review" email/call harassment from priceline when credit card name matches plane ticket holder name, Priceline cancelled ticket no refund Priceline "TL;DR don't use priceline, there many other legitimate online booking site that works smoothly and ethically. While there is a high chance things will work out on priceline, if you..." Read more Priceline - Beware of sneaky currency switch! Priceline "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..." Read more Priceline lacks customer service and fineprint misleads customers Priceline "I booked a nice hotel in New York for 3 people, 1 room for quoted $80. Nice. Offer pops up stating that you can have it even cheaper with a..." Read more Review about Priceline Collision Damage Coverage from Tamarindo, Guanacaste Priceline "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more