San Carlos, California

Looking for a rental for my son did not realize small letter for minor condition of extra charge, where it show one price and ended up another did not wanted that booking because it did increase a lot and could not afford, close window to stop booking but they posted charge to my credit card immediately for$ 369.56 and $77 call them in less than five minutes and told me they do not refund and neither could make changes, called Alamo and they said they could refund within 24hrs a long as Priceline cancel but they said there could not refund that it is in their contract. I know I did not completely book and look into my e-mails and this is what is says

"Your Booking Could Not Be Completed

We’re sorry.

We had a temporary technical issue.

We worked it out, so please try your search again!"

But charges are pending on my credit card. Now my only alternative is to contact state attorney which if very unfortunate

PLEASE DO NOT BOOK WITH PRICELINE go with company where you have better protections.

Comments

Similar problem when told not able to do transaction still got a charge immediately on card, I closed the browser and made reserv directly to hotel. then got a email confirmation from Priceline.?????.

Checked with bank and sure enough got a charge, I then called and told nothing they could do, reminded them of the pop up message of cannot complete the transaction still refused, then called back and reminded them it was still 32 hrs before check in and again told no help.

What a bunch of creeps, protesting the charge via my bank. Never again.

Priceline Reviews