We asked for a hotel near Great America, CA that could sleep 3 adults and a free continental breakfast.About a week before the trip I realized our itinerary stated the room slept 2 so I called priceline then the hotel to change that and thankfully we got a room with a pull out couch for the 3rd person.

However, after our day at the theme park we arrived at the hotel and we found out that there was no continental breakfast. What the ***?? Not using princeline every again!

I'm so upset with this company, how can they still be in business?I'm also not sure why I need to write at least 100 words here, thought my complaint was pretty simple...they suck.

Review about: Priceline Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Priceline?

Comments

Priceline - Room Booking Review from Keller, Texas Priceline "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...." Read more Priceline - WARNING - SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES Priceline "Attempted to rent a car. Price was very good and not refundable. When I tried to submit the final payment, I received an "oops...something happened...please try back later" message. Not..." Read more Priceline - Refuse to give my hotel refund back!!! Priceline "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..." Read more Priceline's refund policy...what refund policy? Priceline "I purchased a rental car through priceline with Budget rental cars. I was forced to return the car early, but I was denied any sort of refund for the time..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more