Verified Reviewer

Hello Priceline Swindle Team,

A friend of mine had introduced me to Priceline 2 weeks ago, I booked a round trip ticket and a rental car reservation through Priceline I was supposed to travel from Dallas, TX to Madison, WI or a job interview. Ive an in-person job interview, which has been cancelled due to Corona Virus pandemic.

Since I got an updated information about trip Thursday, 3/19/2020 9:49 AM from the company that I was supposed to have an in-person interview today Monday, 03/23/2020 at 1 PM CST. Since Thursday, 3/19/2020 9:49 AM, I kept calling you over and over again, you and Priceline kept directing me to their automated machine to leave message; in order to get a call back in 37 hours, which I haven't heard from back you or get any updated about my trip since then. This morning, I called Priceline at 5:25 AM and for the very first time, I got a call back from a Priceline Customer Service after calling them every single day for a week. Believe me or not, PRICELINE IS A JOKE.

Priceline gave a call today at 11:21 AM to tell me that theres no refund available, which is ridiculous. I'm working my *** hard off to earn my money, don't mess with me, I paid an additional $17 make sure that I will be reimbursed, if I cancel my trip, unfortunately a Priceline employee finally called me today to let me know that I won't get any refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Website.

Comments