Priceline Customer Service
- (800) 774-2354
- (203) 299-8000
- (877) 477-7441
- (877) 850-9658
- (800) 657-9180
- (800) 657-9168
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Priceline.com is a travel site that provides you with everything connected with traveling: plane tickets, hotel reservations, car rentals, vacation packages, and a number of weekend or last minute deals. They specialize in cheap airfare and different discount vacation packages and economy class car rentals. The watchword of the company is: "Name your own price!" Priceline.com differs a lot from fixed-price travel sites because it gives its users the possibility to obtain the lowest rates for everything concerning traveling and the lowest here does not mean the worst or of poor quality.The other thing is how safe this way of booking hotels and buying tickets is, how Priceline charges their customers' credit cards and transfers money.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Priceline to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States