Verified Reviewer

1.6

I tried to postpone my car rental due to the covid shut down and was told "no changes cancellation or refunds".

My trip was booked for May 16th and New York is shut down until the 15th. The Canadian border closure was just extended which means my trip is put on hold.

I tried to just get a credit, not a refund and was shot down twice Stating some fine print in the agreement I signed when I paid. no refunds. I find it very shady that a credit is not allowed during this Crisis/ lockdown when almost every business is offering at least a credit for future use.

I couldn't even access the additional insurance page to add protection to try and cover the purchase.

This is not the first time Priceline has giving me this "READ THE FINE PRINT " B.S cop out. But it will be the last.

User's recommendation: dont use them unless you want to gamble with your hard earned money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Priceline Car Rental Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Priceline Pros: Half decent rates.

Priceline Cons: Unwilling to accommodate unforeseen circumstances, Not willing to accomodate during a lock down or crisis.

Comments