Show reviews that mention
hotel customer service customer service price reservation room money refund book
Filter review

Priceline - 70 y/o veteran,NO human telephone contact

i have tried six ways from sunday to get questions answered, electonic contact is Groosly inadequete to answer ANY of my questions--- e-mail takes valuable time and is grossly tedious for a motor skill handicapped person 70 y/o veteran mamalch@hotmail. com 231-340-0313 this is 2010 however that gives no RIGHT to mechanical telephone "Operators, Nor a MINIMUM number of words to complain mine took only 47.. william shatner--- your ads/sevice grossly lacks customer support.. R.S.V.P. > priceline human.. unbelievable you want more compaint words grossly tedious unneeded,typing for a motor skill handicapped person.. ""IF"" a human was available these questions could have been answered in 1/10th the time it took to write a ugly, complaint??? Priceline, PLEASE R.S.V. P.>>> A.S.P. ... michael
ID
#201925 Review #201925 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Little Rock, Arkansas

PriceLine-Put us in the wrong hotel,paid more than the hotel charges & never asked how many guests

Never click on 'Place Bid' before you read this... We had friends with kids - all meeting at a Hotel in Disney. We checked the price per night.. $478. So we tried Priceline. They asked what area, clicked on Buena Vista, bid $205, and won. They never asked what hotel, or how many guests (we thought that was just another click or two away). They sent us to different hotel 5 miles away. We called customer service. After 15 min we got a person. They just repeat,"there's nothing we can do". So now we are stuck in a one bed hotel room (with 3 kids) where we dont want to be. Oh Yea, did I mention the $40 extra in tax & fees. Or that the room we stayed in was only $189 regular fee? Am I PISSED? OH YEA!!!

This is from the terms and conditions on their site prior to entering in credit card info:

If priceline accepts your price, priceline will book your reservation in a property with an equal or higher star level than you requested. Please note it is possible that the hotel you are booked in could be a Resort, which will meet or exceed the minimum qualifications of the star level you initially requested. The hotel that is selected may or may not be one that you have seen during a hotel search on priceline. Any sorting or filtering options previously used will not apply to this Name Your Own Price request. Priceline will immediately charge your credit card the total cost of your stay. Rooms purchased through priceline cannot be cancelled, changed or transferred and refunds are not allowed. If your offer is not accepted, your credit card will not be charged.

All rooms will accommodate up to 2 adults. Requests for bed types (King, Queen, 2 Doubles, etc.) or other special needs (including preferences for smoking or non-smoking rooms) should be requested through your confirmed hotel and cannot be guaranteed.

The reservation holder must present a valid photo ID and credit card at check-in. The credit card is required for any additional hotel specific service fees or incidental charges or fees that may be charged by the hotel to the customer at checkout. These charges may be mandatory (e.g., resort fees) or optional (parking, phone calls or minibar charges) and are not included in your offer price.

(Prior to booking, but after you enter in credit card info):

If we accept your offer, we'll immediately charge the credit card you provide to us. Please note, you will not be provided with a list of hotel options. Please remember, once you click "Buy My Hotel Room" your request can not be changed, cancelled, or transferred and refunds are not allowed.

ID
#200516 Review #200516 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida
Service
Priceline Room Booking

Watch out for add ons from priceline

Priceline is is to be watched as add on to your bid and do not tell you in advance. They call it taxes and service charges. I booked the same kind of deal for the same hotel on Priceline and Travelocity. Pricelines lower price to begin with became over 8% higher when they added the unknown service charges onto their non-refundable invoicing. It makes me think they can accept any low price, as they will add on whatever they want to make it come up to their needed minimum revenue. Don't fall for their dishonest methods, as they will not give you any refund.
ID
#197163 Review #197163 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boston, Massachusetts
Loss

Priceline refused to honor website hotel offer children under 12 stay free

Priceline website for Riu Bachata hotel in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (you'll have to experiment with availability dates in the Priceline website to find this hotel) clearly states that children under 12 yrs old stay free if a room is booked through Priceline with 2 paying adults in each room. Based on this offer, I booked through Priceline 4 rooms with 2 paying adults in each room and made flight arrangements to travel to Dominican republic (flight was not booked through Priceline). When our group of 8 adults and 8 children (all under 12 yrs old) at the hotel yesterday, Riu refused to let the children stay free, explaining that their deal with Priceline did not include children stay free and that they wouldn't budge. For those of you who are nursing the illusion that in such a clear cut case (no one at Priceline disputes that that Priceline's website clearly states that up to 2 under 12 yr old kids can stay in each room with 2 paying aduts), a big company like Priceline would take care of the situation, know that Priceline will not only refuse to fix the problem that they themselves created, their "solution" was for all of us was to check out of the hotel after travelling internationally to get there. Alternatively, we can (and did) pay out of our own pockets over $320/per night for 4 rooms for the kids. It would have been even more costly except that it's beginning of off-season Since my husband didn't go with us on this trip and remained in the US, I asked him to contact Priceline because phone service is spotty in Dominican Republic and surely such an obvious error on Priceline's part would be quickly taken care of, right? After all, their website clearly states that children under 12 stay free at this Riu hotel and no one disputes that their website states this. So my husband first spoke with Priceline customer service rep "Jimmy" at approximately 3pm CST on Sunday 8/29/10. When the situation was explained to Jimmy, he refused to contact the hotel because our "contract" didn't state children stay free although their website says so and we indicated during the booking process that children would be accompanying us. After giving up on "Jimmy", my husband tries 30 minutes later to re-contact Priceline customer support and works with "Dexter". Well Dexter agrees that the Priceline website says children under 12 should stay free and that we had a valid complaint, so he contacts the Riu Bachate hotel to try and rectify the situation on our behalf. Riu says it's Priceline's fault and after holding on the phone on and off for over an hour, Dexter finally says that there's nothing more he can do although we're welcome to check out of the hotel. This, after knowing that Priceline was responsibly for this problem, they refused to either force Riu to accept the children and sort out details later, or to pay for the rooms for the children on their dime and sort it out later with Riu. We were forced to pay for the children's rooms (4 additional rooms). Incredible you say? My husband calls again today (8/30) and speaks with "Matt", then "Chris", both of whom acknowledge that Priceline's description of this hotel clearly states that we shouldn't be charged for the children's rooms, but at this point, we're already out of pocket $320 for the under-12 children's rooms for the 1st night. The alternative given to us by Priceline was to further ruin the vacation by cancelling the remaining stay in that hotel. Priceline created this situation, and in the end, Chris' final offer to my husband was to refund the unused nights if the entire group checks out cancelling the stay (how generous!!), and no refund of our out-of-pocket expense to pay for 4 rooms for the children, an expense that we never should have had to incur. That was their final offer. I understand mistakes happen, but for Priceline not to rectify such a clear cut mistake on their part by taking care of the children's rooms, now that shows a core dishonesty in how they do business. Priceline gave me an internal case number 280-770-16. I can provide additional data if needed, but please know that if you travel to a hotel destination booked through Priceline, and a major discrepancy exists between Priceline's description and what the hotel will offer, Priceline will do nothing to help you no matter how many times you call or email them. My husband has booked over a dozen hotel stays with Priceline in the past without a problem. But beware that when a problem does occur, and eventually it will, that Priceline will do nothing to help. It's unfair and dishonest on their part, but that's how they do business. It's who they are. Beware doing business with Priceline
ID
#196372 Review #196372 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Houston, Texas

Priceline car rental company wouldn't honor price

Booked car rental at O'Hare through priceline. Alamo wouldn't honor reservation without me paying additional $56 in tax despite confirmation that included all taxes and fees. I wouldn't pay additional fee and even though Alamo manager agreed to cancel transaction on the phone with Priceline (documented in their incident notes) Priceline refused to cancel transaction and is attempting to charge me for a car that I never got because the price they confirmed would not be honored by Alamo. Alamo told me that this had happened to as number of Priceline customers recently. Priceline still refuses to cancel they transaction that they renegged on!
Greg

i work with alamo... priceline is ***....

they pay some taxes but not all... we cant take taxes off... if it was a rate for a car yes but not taxes....

and yes priceline will not give money back.... they are ***

I experienced the same in Las Vegas. Avis charged me $25 in airport taxes.

Both Priceline and Avis refused to refund the charge. Later, Priceline said they would have cancelled the reservation, but since I used it there would be no refund.

Priceline is clearly misleading consumers! Their taxes and fees section states all taxes and fees "without limitation" are included in the total price.

I hope a class-action lawsuit is filed. They should refund all affected consumers!

View more comments (1)
ID
#195847 Review #195847 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Albany, New York

Don't use Priceline--Terrible Customer Service

Don't use Priceline--especially don't use the Name Your Own Price option--unless saving money is your only priority. I was treated very poorly by a Marriott Courtyard I booked on Priceline--not like I was a customer, but I was someone else's problem (i.e., Priceline's problem). When I called Priceline to complain I got lip service but no help. They have your money and you're out of luck. If you book on Priceline be prepared to be treated worse than a second-rate customer by the hotel and don't expect Priceline to come to your aid. You are truly on your own.

Priceline has no customer service at all - I even tried to deal with the executive office but they don't want to hear anything-- they have your money -- that's it. I will never use priceline again.

Agreed! I used priceline.

The hotel I stayed at actually said that they don't like Priceline because of all the hassell on their end (angry customers and poor customer service). They said they cannot get reimbursed by Priceline and so they leave you to deal with it yourself. I actually had this guy at the hotel feel sorry enough for us that he gave us a different room. But, he said that they are not allowed to do that.

Oh yeah, and by the way, when you call Priceline, you talk to a non-english speaking rip off artist who is, in my opinion, hired specifically to make you angry and give you the brush off! Don't use them unless all you care about is the money!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#195519 Review #195519 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bethesda, Maryland

Bware of Priceline.com

I made reservations via Priceline.com. I had requested 2 rooms that could each accommodate 4 persons. After my price was accepted, I called Ramada Inn Carlsbad to confirm rooms, and check in times. I was informed by Patricia (Associate at Ramada Inn) that Priceline.com only reserved me rooms that accommodated 2 people (each room only had 1 queen bed) and that I would not even be allowed to check in 4 guests per room (Fire Marshall regulations). I then contacted Priceline.com thinking there had to have been a mistake, but sadly I found that there was no mistake at all. This is how Priceline does business . The first associate I spoke to was named Abby. Abby told me that there was nothing they could do for me about my rooms being reserved for only 2 occupants , and that it was my problem if the hotel would not let me check in having 4 people per room. I then asked to be transferred to an associate at a higher up level. I then spoke to Tania and she confirmed what I had already been told by Abby. There was NOTHING Priceline.com would do, and I would likely have to forfeit my reservation plus the $430.00 that had already been charged to my credit card. So here I am out $430.00 for 2 rooms at the Ramada Inn Carlsbad that I will be unable to use and Priceline.com could care less!

ID
#195403 Review #195403 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Glendale, Arizona
Service
Priceline Room Booking

Priceline ripped me off

I booked a hotel at Priceline today. I asked for a 3 1/2 to 4 star hotel and it says up to 50 % off, so I bid and they got back to me with a Holiday Inn that is so far off where I wanted to be it's just a joke. When I contacted customer service, they gave me the company line and when I said I could get this hotel for $1.00 more at any place they said that it says up to 50 % off. It is so misleading. When I tried to call they had to set up a personal call after I emailed. I'm sure they have many calls like this.
#302034

We booked a room to the shores in orange beach al through priceline and they put me in a one bedroom with no windows and it was $813.00 for 6 nights and I called to up grade my room to a 2room bedroom with windows and a balcony but they told me theycouldnt up grade my room s I canncelled a hour later and they charged me $144.00 for cancellation and it was there ult they gave me a room that just had a bed and a bathroom and is not what I wanted now y would I want to go to the beach and put in reservations for a place on the beach and get a room with NO WINDOWS

Hence the "Up to 50%", which indicates that 50% savings are not guaranteed. The hotels are the ones that decide which rates can be offered on the Priceline site, for either name your own price, or the listed options.

Priceline ripped me off too. I ended up paying way more than I would on a regular website and have the flexibility to cancel.

When you read the posts that defend Priceline, trust me, it's their consumer dept.

They say read the fine print, but trustworthy companies want to make it right for their customers. Run as fast as you can away from Priceline!!

View more comments (2)
ID
#193327 Review #193327 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reston, Virginia

Priceline - I am Pissed at the person who is pissed

I have used priceline several times on air flights and had been pleased with the service. However, I just used them for a weekly Hotel and they have emptied my entire bank account by using my Debit card. I blamed the Hotel but I have proof that the Hotel didn't re-use my Bank card. I am filing Fraud charges against Priceline if I can ever get back home since they have taken all of my money. Instead of a Vacation this has been a nightmare. To the person who is pissed because we don't read the fine print well, I always read the fine print so don't insult me. You are *** and I am pissed at you and Priceline.

There are plenty of smart alecks here who just have more time on their hands than a brain in their heads. Try not to let them get to you.

I can understand why you are mad. I would be beyond mad. You can read the fine print and still get the ripped off.

I'm sorry that happened to you. Thanks for the heads up about Priceline.

ID
#192580 Review #192580 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Miami, Florida

Priceline - They ask for your credit card number before getting the information needed to decide

July 2010 : I lost $330.00 I had to write all my credit card information in order to get the information about the real cost of the hotel. I felt strange about it, so I pushed on the word "cancel" and it started processing the reservation and charged my credit card. I called them, sent a registered letter and they played dumb saying " you gave us the credit card info etc..." they are crooks and we should organize a class action suit or go to small claims court on a national TV show like Judge Judy to expose them. It is not a normal way of doing business. I will try a "charge back" with my credit card company.

If you used the listed options:

There is not a "cancel" button on the site when you selected your hotel and room type. The total charge, or estimated total charge is listed prior to entering in credit card information, and any additional information is pointed out in the Important Information section at the bottom of the page prior to purchase.

If you used NYOP:

ID
#190935 Review #190935 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Montreal, Quebec

Poor Priceline Policy

I recently booked a hotel through priceline. I had to leave early due to a funeral and the hotel assured me that I would get a refund. The hotel informed me at checkout that they only charged priceline.com for the nights that I stayed at the hotel. When I called priceline, they admitted that the hotel was correct, but they would not refund my money because it was their "company policy to issue no refunds." I know now that they put this in fine print on their site, but I think it is unethical and a bad business policy to keep the $120 that I feel they owe me. Especially when they very obviously tried to prevent me from seeing this information. After all they don't tell us about that on the commercials. In an economy like this one, can we really afford to give our business to a company that won't assure us that their service is an outstanding one?

1. Written by Priceline is a rip off - I wil, on 18-07-2010 18:03

First, to the employee of priceline who posted on 7-2-10 "to all costumers", either learn english or use spellcheck.

I did use priceline for the first time to rent a motel room for a medical appt. 300 miles from my home town. The dr. office did then call to reschedule my appt.

so now I had no reason for this travel or room. I called priceline customer service to cancel - and I purchased the travel insurance for an extra fee - and was basically told to take a hike, they did not care about their customers problems. "Carlos" told me he would issue a $50 credit to be used on future purchases (fat chance) and only received a $10 coupon. This was only for one night during the week so not like it was a huge amount of money.

DO NOT buy the insurance, it is only for an immediate family members death! The other online travel companies that offer no cancellation fees are about the same price and they actually do cancel without any hassle.

Concord, North Carolina

Priceline - renting a car ruined my vacation!

1st priceline charged me 3 times for the same rental car and then made me wait 10days to give me back my money and they never once agreed that they messed up, they just kept saying i was charged for un-excepted bids and it just so happened that the 2 other charges were the same amount as the bid i did get accepted to. they are full of ***... why would i turn down the same bid twice then accept it, their site even says you can't bid the same thing twice in one day. 2nd here is what they don't tell you at PRICELINE when renting a car! when you rent a car they take the money out and wont give to the rental car company till you bring the car back.. but when you take the car the car people take out something like $400 from your account as a hold until priceline pays them when you bring the car back. normally they just take out the cost of the car in that $400 they hold. i had to borrow money to put in my account cause after the extra charges i didn't have 400 left and they would not let me have the car unless it was in my account... so i agreed to pay $305 for the cheapest car for 1 week. they charged me 3 times for the car and then the car people took $400 out of my account till priceline payed for the car... total of $1,315 :? :( :cry thats $1,010 i could not spend on my vacation that i saved for ALL YEAR! *** YOU PRICELINE!!!!!!! i don't have a alot of money and they ruined my vacation... they were very unreasonable and i spent 6 hrs on the phone with them trying to get back my extra charges. i was hung up on after hrs of waiting 3 times!!! f them... NEVER AGAIN... DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR DO NOT USE PRICELINE !!!!!!
Ira E

You got screwed over! I had a similar but not so painful experience renting a room through Priceline.

Upon check-in, the door to my room wouldn't unlock. After 45 minutes of waiting while first the desk clerk and then the bar manager tried to open the door, I thought I was going to have to go to another motel (if I could find one with any rooms left). I was told that because the reservation was made through Priceline, I couldn't get a refund and nothing could be done. If not for the common sense-type bar manager suggesting they just give me two rooms with one bed in each room, I would have been screwed over the July 4th weekend.

They had no other rooms with two beds and I wasn't about to sleep with my Mother in the same bed.

Using Priceline does save a person money but it can end up not being worth the hassle involved. Good luck to you in the future.

Tampa, Florida

Priceline - To all costumers

I've been reading here all the complaints about priceline, and well.. my complaint is to all those costumers that didnt took 5 min to read "important information". Im a priceline costumer care representative. I've been reading this site for about 3 months now, just to know exactly what people concerns are, but today i received a call that gave me the courage to just go ahead and write this down: I wasnt even finishing the "thank you for calling costumer care my name is Amy, may i have your full name and request # " when the costumer said in a really bad tone "are you able to handle your job or not?!" and i got confused ... he didnt even told me his name!!!! well i carried on .. since it is MY JOB.. i politely asked "oh sir, of course! by the way how are you sir?" , i just got a " can we skip this part im not interested n having any kind of conversation with you" . I just thought to myself " oh dear!! this guy obviously is having a BIG PROBLEM.. maybe his flight got delayed, maybe he got an accident or a loved one.." NOOOOOOOO!!! the issue was that he wanted to unlock his account!!! I'm not writing his full name here because thank god my parents raised me well and i received a proper EDUCATION. Then i told him "sir, can I place you on hold just for 2 min while I check on your info..." He was unnecessarily RUDE and told me that if I wasn't able to handle my job and if I kept him on hold for more that 2 min, he wanted to speak to my manager ( WE DONT HAVE MANAGERS) so I can get fired. Is this even fair?? Is it??? The call ended well, I helped him out, he was very rude I don't know why, I kept on being polite but inside I was very humiliated, I NEVER EVER could treat anyone not even him the way he treated me. People: the 20% of the costumers are actually VERY NICE the other 80% ARE NOT , of that 80% the 90% don't read the IMPORTANT INFORMATION and just type their initials on their contract page so smoothly. So my advice to all the people that purchase via internet (not just n Priceline) would be to READ all the info , big letters, regular letters, RED letters, all!!!!! If you're taking the time of booking and purchasing, take your own time and read WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO PURCHASE. And if someday you need to call costumer care, please realize that we are people and our job is to HELP YOU ruled by the policies (the same you have to read and sign). Also remember that WE DONT MAKE THE POLICIES , we have to stick to em , it's our job, we have family to support, we have bills to pay, we actually understand you, but sometimes we're just not able to help you, and that's not because we dont want to , it's because we can't. Honestly our job would be more easier if we only say "yes" to people all the time, we wouldn't received threats nor swears, so if we say "Im so sorry, im not able to do anything for you because the policies said that your reservation is non changeable non cancellable" it's because we tried our best to give you the best resolution, but the POLICIES that u initialed or signed at the beginning say exactly that the product is non changeable or cancelable. That's all. Thank you for time. amy robinson.

Grammar police shut up! Amy sorry about your negative experience.I trust no company that employees individuals who refuse to give their nae when asked for "point of reference"by a consumer. There are too many individuals lacking proper customer service skills, and the company does not seem to think that this is important!When they start to lose consumers or receive bad press maybe they will get a clue.

Don't worry Amy... you won't have to listen to customers or costumers much longer. At this rate PRICELINE will go out of business.

To all customers and potential customers... DO NOT USE PRICELINE under any circumstances, you will eventually be ripped off.

Everyone who has had a bad experience with PRICELINE add a signature line to all emails you send so that your Friends, Family, and Colleagues may be effectively warned of the risk and hazards of using PRICELINE.

Im with you on this, as I am a click to chat rep for hotel reservations. The fine print is plain as day in the Important Information section of Trip Summary page prior to booking. For all customers reading this:

(Prior to booking, but after you enter in credit card info):

Costumes are my profession and I was curious how there would be a post aimed at me on a Priceline reviews site!

Or it's "customers." But it's definitely not "costumers."

@Amyrobinson: I'm sorry you sometimes have rude customers, but remember -- you work for a company that's one of many who routinely *** people off. So, unfortunately, as a representative of such a company, you're sometimes going to be the recipient of their frustrations. I'm not glorifying it; i'm not justifying it. I'm saying it's human nature. If priceline *** me off, and I have to waste my time calling customer service (not to mention waiting an eternity to speak to someone), you can bet I'm going to be in a bad mood by the time the representative answers.

In an attempt to mitigate the frustration, I typically say something like, "I realize this isn't your fault personally, but..." However, then, when you read from your "scripts" and give us canned responses that don't feel like "normal" conversation, that makes it even worse.

I'm sure some customers are over-the-top, and I'm not excusing them. But hey, if your company didn't do such *** or unfair things, people wouldn't be pissed off in the first place.

Also, as bad as it is for a customer to be angry, right off the bat, a reply like "By the way, how are you, sir?" is NOT going to make anything better. That would *** me off even more. I realize you're trying to diffuse the situation, but that is simply NOT the way to do it. That's essentially "changing the subject." It's patronizing and insulting. If your instructions tell you to say that, the person who wrote the instructions is a complete ***.

Instead, keep calm and say something like, "OK, sir. I want to resolve this for you. How can I help?" Stick to the subject, and get down to business. Don't ask the customer how he is! For pete's sake -- can't you already *tell* how he is?!

Finally, you keep going on and on about customers "reading," but you've given no context to your comments, so I have no clue what you're talking about. I gather some complaints are about procedures that are explained on the web site. But it's pointless for you to tell people, here, to generically "read" without explaining *what* they've been missing by not reading.

Regardless, "reading" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the complaint I made, here. Your company spammed me repeatedly -- even weeks after the trip had passed (per the dates that I ENTERED). The spam had NO unsubscribe links (constituting the first insult), and when I called, waited to speak with a representative, and asked him or her to stop the spam, I was told he/she was "unable to do so."

NEWS FLASH: Those are the kinds of COMPLETE LIES that make customers angry. Computers do what people tell them to do. You may not personally have a "stop spam" button, but the COMPANY certainly should. And if they don't provide you with such tools, we as customers have every right to be angry -- and we *will*.

So, if you're sick of angry customers, and you want a better experience, go work for a better company.

Well Amy: As you know the policy's and guidelines are often kept where you can read them if you want to but you may have to take some time to find them... Some internet companies don't want you to read the fact that they can rip you off if you don't read the Fine Print.

You company does that. I almost fell for the "Name Your Own Price" until I found this site.

Thanks but no thanks. I'll be paying full price at the airline today....

It's consumer. Not costumer.

View more comments (6)
Ciudad De Mexico, Capital District

Priceline- LIES!

Do NOT use Priceline! I recently booked a Vegas hotel through Priceline. With all its advertising and "Best Price Guarantee" representations, I thought Priceline would have the best deals. It turns out their prices are higher than if you book directly from the hotel. In my case, the Priceline price was over $90/night higher than the rate through the hotel website. I had booked for 2 nights so I lost out on $180! I called customer service to complain, but all they would say was "I'm sorry ma'am but if you read the terms of the agreement you'd know that the prices are non-refundable and non-exchangeable." Their "Best Price Guarantee" is a LIE. This is a false representation, and frankly, they should be sued!

Actually, that's when you book it and find a lower price on another site and call n get it.

Lancaster, California

Priceline will ***!!!

tell me how priceline can still spend billions of dollars on commercials? I'll tell ya how they can do it they are screwing the consumer is how. the first time i try to book a motel room for our family vacation was this month. i contacted priceline via web and booked a room i thought at the time was a "good deal" or the "big deal". when i got the my room with my family to my surprise not only did the motel not offer a pool it was to say the least not up to my family's standards. I'm still fighting priceline to refund my money. I'm not seeking a lawyer to advice me in a lawsuit towards priceline the thieves.

Maybe 60 minutes or Help me Howard should do a series /news special on them.

Charlotte, North Carolina