Why Priceline Sucks
Priceline is quite clear about the fact that if you use the Name Your Own Price function to book a flight or hotel, then that's non-refundable.On the other hand, if you book a flight and then are offered an upsell car rental, it's not at all clear that booking is non-refundable.
Presumably somewhere in their massive terms and conditions, it's written in small letters. I've never heard of a non-refundable rental car reservation. The fact that they won't refund your money for that - and don't make it clear in advance that they're not going to refund your money - is unconscionable. There are a number of similar services on the market to Priceline.
While I've been a loyal Priceline customer for the last few years, this will be my last experience with them.And I'm going to take as many fellow Priceline customers with me as I can!11704fb0 review #325911
You may also like
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "I booked a 4* Express deal hotel room in JA for $700 for 3 nights for my birthday with price line only to get a 3 1/2* room on other..."
- "Booked through Priceline a room at Holiday Inn Lawrence KS, McDonald Drive location. Beware of this particular hotel, our room was in the middle of a 30 member bachelor party...."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."