Why Priceline Sucks
Priceline is quite clear about the fact that if you use the Name Your Own Price function to book a flight or hotel, then that's non-refundable.On the other hand, if you book a flight and then are offered an upsell car rental, it's not at all clear that booking is non-refundable.
Presumably somewhere in their massive terms and conditions, it's written in small letters. I've never heard of a non-refundable rental car reservation. The fact that they won't refund your money for that - and don't make it clear in advance that they're not going to refund your money - is unconscionable. There are a number of similar services on the market to Priceline.
While I've been a loyal Priceline customer for the last few years, this will be my last experience with them.And I'm going to take as many fellow Priceline customers with me as I can!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."