Why Priceline Sucks
Priceline is quite clear about the fact that if you use the Name Your Own Price function to book a flight or hotel, then that's non-refundable.On the other hand, if you book a flight and then are offered an upsell car rental, it's not at all clear that booking is non-refundable.
Presumably somewhere in their massive terms and conditions, it's written in small letters. I've never heard of a non-refundable rental car reservation. The fact that they won't refund your money for that - and don't make it clear in advance that they're not going to refund your money - is unconscionable. There are a number of similar services on the market to Priceline.
While I've been a loyal Priceline customer for the last few years, this will be my last experience with them.And I'm going to take as many fellow Priceline customers with me as I can!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased collision insurance for a car from economy rentacar in Costa Rica. The insurance was rejected by the vendor, because it doesn't have third party liability. Which in Costa..."
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..."
- "This isn't about the hospital part but for equipped for life... Went to equipped for life in Hagerstown, Maryland on May 3rd, 2015. We got sooo disrespected not once but..."
- "I bought a chair from here and even the extended warranty and had to people from the company come to my house at make sure the warranty good coverage and..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."