Priceline - 20 minutes late

I called at 11:50am the day before needed needed reservation date to cancel the hotel reservation.We had last minute car trouble (with out new car) as we left town.

I was on hold for over 20 minutes...they told me I was past the noon deadline as it was now 12:20pm. Of course, I was on hold waiting for them. I will never use priceline again. How was how was I to know a new car would break.

More so, being late because of being on hold waiting for them to answer.Then being told I was out of luck and should just 'deal with it'.

d404dca review #467567
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments1 Report
Had an experience with Priceline?  Submit review about this company

Jan 03 Chicago, Illinois

It happened to me 2 weeks ago for a flight I had to change - I waited for over 2hours on the phone! When I had a customer rep he transfered me to someone else and TWICE the other line hung up. I couldnt change my flights and lost my 1500USD worth of tickets.
Will never book on priceline ever again. Worth customer service ever. Im trying to get hold of phone on the phone as we speak but no luck, still waiting. Sent an email as well, never got back to me.
Cant believe this level of customer service stills exists in 2014. Reminds me of Ryanair 5 years ago when I was living in the UK. HORRIBLE.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.