Priceline - 20 minutes late
I called at 11:50am the day before needed needed reservation date to cancel the hotel reservation.We had last minute car trouble (with out new car) as we left town.
I was on hold for over 20 minutes...they told me I was past the noon deadline as it was now 12:20pm. Of course, I was on hold waiting for them. I will never use priceline again. How was how was I to know a new car would break.
More so, being late because of being on hold waiting for them to answer.Then being told I was out of luck and should just 'deal with it'.review #467567
You may also like
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "I am a stay at home Mom with no income (still mind-boggling that they were able to get approval for me without any income). I got involved with this..."
- "Why do you treat customers more as adversaries than appreciated customers? I purchased both a riding mower and new fridge this year from Sears. When purchasing the fridge..."
- "I recently purchased a bra from Makemeheal.com. It measured several sizes too small. I am a corset and lingerie designer by trade, so I am very familiar with how to..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."
- "Ordered flowers from wesleyberryflowers.com. What was delivered was totally nothing that looked like the picture of the flowers what I choose. Flowers were quite expensive. The flowers..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."