Priceline - 20 minutes late
I called at 11:50am the day before needed needed reservation date to cancel the hotel reservation.We had last minute car trouble (with out new car) as we left town.
I was on hold for over 20 minutes...they told me I was past the noon deadline as it was now 12:20pm. Of course, I was on hold waiting for them. I will never use priceline again. How was how was I to know a new car would break.
More so, being late because of being on hold waiting for them to answer.Then being told I was out of luck and should just 'deal with it'.12d341ac review #467567
You may also like
- "I bid on a 2 1/2 star hotel for the Paradise Island area. There was an express deal on their site for a $314 room at an express deal..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- ""The Storage Center "located on Red Bud Lane in Round Rock Texas where I rented a unit, paid in full, and have my personal property stored, is being denied entry..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "I put my car in Lucas Chrysler for repair on 4/8/15. They had to order the parts. (2 Down Stream O2 Sensors). The part was not due in until 4/13/15...."
- "Why, Why?!?! you shoutdown my best music listening website: Grooveshark! I loved that website. No sign up to listen anything only search and play and be happy. And now BOOM shutdown! My games..."
- "I had a transaction with a friend. She sent me some clothes (for cosplay) last April 27 2015, Monday. Days have passed and until now, it's still in-transit! WHERE IS..."