Priceline - 20 minutes late

I called at 11:50am the day before needed needed reservation date to cancel the hotel reservation.We had last minute car trouble (with out new car) as we left town.

I was on hold for over 20 minutes...they told me I was past the noon deadline as it was now 12:20pm. Of course, I was on hold waiting for them. I will never use priceline again. How was how was I to know a new car would break.

More so, being late because of being on hold waiting for them to answer.Then being told I was out of luck and should just 'deal with it'.

More Review Details

Product or service
Hotel Reservation
Review category
Travel Agencies
Review rating
2 out of 5
review #467567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Priceline? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03, 2014 #767766 Chicago, Illinois

It happened to me 2 weeks ago for a flight I had to change - I waited for over 2hours on the phone! When I had a customer rep he transfered me to someone else and TWICE the other line hung up. I couldnt change my flights and lost my 1500USD worth of tickets.
Will never book on priceline ever again. Worth customer service ever. Im trying to get hold of phone on the phone as we speak but no luck, still waiting. Sent an email as well, never got back to me.
Cant believe this level of customer service stills exists in 2014. Reminds me of Ryanair 5 years ago when I was living in the UK. HORRIBLE.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.