• show-popup

Product / Service Hotel Reservation
Location Austin, Texas
Category Travel Agencies
Views 12

I called at 11:50am the day before needed needed reservation date to cancel the hotel reservation.We had last minute car trouble (with out new car) as we left town.

I was on hold for over 20 minutes...they told me I was past the noon deadline as it was now 12:20pm. Of course, I was on hold waiting for them. I will never use priceline again. How was how was I to know a new car would break.

More so, being late because of being on hold waiting for them to answer.Then being told I was out of luck and should just 'deal with it'.

302fe5a

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 03  from Chicago, Illinois
It happened to me 2 weeks ago for a flight I had to change - I waited for over 2hours on the phone! When I had a customer rep he transfered me to someone else and TWICE the other line hung up. I couldnt change my flights and lost my 1500USD worth of tickets.
Will never book on priceline ever again. Worth customer service ever. Im trying to get hold of phone on the phone as we speak but no luck, still waiting. Sent an email as well, never got back to me.
Cant believe this level of customer service stills exists in 2014. Reminds me of Ryanair 5 years ago when I was living in the UK. HORRIBLE.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Priceline complaint

Wrongfully Accused of Smoking in Room

We were thought to be the culprits of the smell of smoke in the hotel.We weren't even there that day...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Priceline.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug